There's just enough December left for a giveaway.
DragonflyStitches is offering up this huge quilted stocking and a snowman chewie for baby.
What's the inspriation behind this sock? "I loved the pattern for the stocking and it's a family tradition at our house that Santa leaves a family gift, like a small game and some candy that we can share in addition to individual stockins so I made another."
How about that chewie? "The chewie blocks come from an idea based on a gift my mom made for my oldest son. He received a big stuffed block to chew on but he only really liked the ribbon loop she added to hook it to his carseat. I thought I would start making blocks with lots of loops and the idea has really worked. "
Why did you join the Idaho Indie Works team? "I love to long arm and I long arm for other people as part of my business. "
(Yes, I had to google "longarm", Scarlett doesn't get out much.)
Rules are the same as last month...
1. Go to DragonflyStitches etsy page.
2. Leave a comment telling us your favorite thing about DragonflyStitches.
3. Giveaway ends 7 January 2009, high noon, or whenever I check it on that day.
4. Anonymous comments will be ignored/removed, make sure we can contact you - leave your email address or etsy store.
5. One entry per person please.
6. One winner per giveaway.