Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hill's Craft Show

Yesterday several crafters and I set up our wares at Hill's Valu-Rite for a fun day of selling and camaraderie. This was the first Idaho Indie Works event that I have participated in so I got a chance to meet the people behind the shops. I had heard of most of them through the Google group, but putting a face to a name was a huge bonus for me. And let me say, what a great group of people they are. Not only are they fun to be around, but they are all extremely talented. Just being around all those creative people kept me buzzing all day. We shared stories and brainstormed on new ideas. It was so much fun and I can't wait to get together with everyone again.

Here is a look at some of the creative forces who participated in yesterday's show.

Laurie and Susan from TLG Crafts


Elizabeth from Something More in Clay


Michelle from Dragonfly Stitches



Vicki from Backyard Bakery


Kathy from Lazy Kate


Kelli from daisy k design


On the left is Marilyn from Twiglets and Friends and on the right is Julie from Scraps

Claire from Red 4 Short

And this is me, Robyn, from Polka Dot Dreams

I apologize for those of you who I missed, like Megan from Star Motif and Ray from ConefineMenT.

A special thank you goes out to Marcia Hale who organized this for us and to the owners of Hill's Valu-Rite (1221 Broadway, on the corner of Broadway and Beacon next to Albertson's) for allowing us to share their store.

1 comment:

Miss Courageous said...

Robyn thank you so much for posting this! I hope you all had a successful event, I would have come to visit (and shop!) but I was slinging makeup at Macys all day! I'm looking forward to our next event!

Idaho Indie Works On Etsy